Volgers

zondag 17 augustus 2014

Tess Summer Fun

Hallo allemaal,  Hi everyone,

Ik hoop dat jullie aan het genieten zijn van jullie zondag ? Hier is het maar druilerig weer.
Dit is even een snelle post zodat ik kan gaan verder poetsen, schoonfamilie op
bezoek strakjes en het was zo'n drukke week dat ik nog niet veel heb kunnen doen.

I hope that you are all enjoying your sunday ? Here the weather is very drizzly and dark.
This is a quick post so that I can go on with my house cleaning. My inlaws are coming to
visit us this afternoon and it has been such a busy week that I hadn't had the time to do
much in the house, so you all know the drill !

Ik ga maar meteen over naar mijn kaartje.

I will immediately go over to show my card.


 
En hier een close-up van de bloem die ik gemaakt heb.
And here's a close-up of the flower that I have made.
 

 
 
Zo heb ik de kaart gemaakt:
Basis wit kaart karton 14x28 en dubbelvouwen
Daarop een stuk oranje linnen karton 13,5x13,5
Design papier Polka Dot erop van 13x13 (action)
Een vierkant in oranje linnen karton van 9,5x9,5
Daarop een vierkant van 9x9 design papier polka dot leder look (action)
De fabeelding is een digi van Crafty Sentiments Designs en is ingekleurd
met Faber Castell Polychromos;
gelaat/lichaam: 132-189-131 haar: 182-104-185 jurk/schoenen: 115-278-219
bloemen: 146-170-129-185-156-109-115-266
Om de polka dots op de jurk te maken heb ik een Joy! crafts stencil gebruikt 6002/0601
De grote bloem heb ik gemaakt van wit kaart karton en Distress Ink spiced marmelade
lang geleden heb ik eens een YouTube filmpje hierover gezien en nu eindelijk eens
iets mee gedaan. In het midden een kleefparel.
Twee verschillende kleuren satijn lint voor de strik en de parel erop in het midden was
een witte (had geen oranje meer) die ik gekleurd heb met een copic marker YR16
Om dingen te kleuren met een copic marker als je de juiste kleur niet meer in huis hebt is
een geweldige tip die ik gekregen heb van Esther van Esthers Kaarten Blog.
De takjes onder de bloem is wit kaart karton bewerkt met de spritzer tool en een
Memento marker Bamboo Leaves daarna geponst met de Nellie Snellen pons FLP004
De twee cirkels zijn uitgesneden met de Sizzix mal Framelits scalloped circles.
 
This is how I made this card:
Base is white cardstock 5 1/2" x 11" fold in half
Then I layerd orange linnen cardstock 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
On top of that DP Polka Dot of 5 1/8" x 5 1/8"
I also cut a square orange linnen piece of 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
On top of that a piece of DP Polka Dot leather look of 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
The image is a digi from Crafty Sentiments Designs and is called
'Tess Summer Fun' I coloured het with Faber Castell;
face/body 132-189-131 hair 182-104-185 dress/shoes 115-278-219
flowers 146-170-129-185-156-109-109-115-266
For the polka dots on the dress I used a Joy! crafts stencil 6002/0601
The big flower I made out of white cardstock and DI spiced marmelade
(This is not my idea I saw it long time ago on YouTube and finally tried it myself)
For the bow I used two different colours of satin ribbon and the pearl on top
of the bow is actually a white one which I coloured with a copic marker YR16
(I didn't have any orange pearls left. The idea to colour things with a copic marker
has been given to me by Esther from Esthers Card Blog)
For the branches under the flower I used my spritzer tool and a Memento
marker Bamboo Leaves and then punched them with my FLP004 punch
The two circles are cut out with the Sizzix Framelits scalloped circles.
Some butterflies punched out of a snippet orange cardstock and also the pearls
on the butterflies are coloured with a copic marker.
BTW the cardstock for the branches was a snippet too. ;-)
To finish I added some orangy pearls at the bottom who refer to polka dots aswell.

Met deze kaart wil graag meedoen aan volgende challenges:
I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs # Anything Goes
and I used a Crafty Sentiments Designs Digi - Tess Summer Fun

Crafting by Designs # Polka Dots

Pixie's Snippets Playground # week 138 use snippets
The flower is made from cardstock snippets as are the branches

Zo, dat is het alweer. Ik was toch maar even eerst gaan verder poetsen want dit
bericht maken duurde toch langer dan gedacht. Alles is nu weer spic en span. Op zo'n
moment ben je dan weer wel heel erg blij dat je in zo'n heel klein stulpje woont ;-)
Dank je wel voor je bezoekje en voor het achterlaten van je berichtje.
Ik lees jullie commentaartjes altijd met heel veel plezier en waardeer dit gebaar
heel erg, dank je wel. Groetjes, veel liefs van Veerle xxx

That's it for today. In the end I decided to continue my cleaning first since making
this post took more time than I had in mind. But the house is bright and shiny again.
At a time like this one is very happy to be living in such a small little house.
Thank you so much for your visit and for leaving me a comment.
I love reading your comments every time and I appreciate that you take the time
to write something, thanks a lot. Have a happy day, love Veerle xxxx

 
 
 


21 opmerkingen:

aussie aNNie zei

Hi my friend, gorgeous card, awesome creation, love the image and colours used. I have emailed you.x
The Journey is the Start

Also thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our challenge of anything goes...aNNie [DT}

Pamellia zei

Very pretty Veerle and your flower is gorgeous! hugs :)

scrappymo! zei

Very pretty card.I love the pop of the orange! The butterflies are so sweet too!

Your flower is amazing...Love the soft edges and relaxed llok of it...a perfect bloom!

Desire Fourie zei

This is just pure summer delight. Loving the little butterflies and the scrumptious flower.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Karen Petitt zei

Hi Veerle, thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on one of my Playground entries - the butterfly and snippets card. You asked if I had used gesso for the elevated part. Now I am not sure what you mean here so here is a quick how I did it:
1. snippet of white card was dipped into left over ink and left to dry
2. stamped onto the card with the butterfly stamp and cut out
3. had some left over papers from ink and dishwasher salt play session which were cut using a template and position flat onto the card
4. the butterfly was attached to the card with clear glue on its' body and I added some Collall dimensional glue gel underneath the butterfly wings so that she looks like she is about to take off
I really hope that all makes sense to you - if not let me know and I'll do a deeper more explanation.

Beautiful card - love that flower - so very, very luxurious! Have a lovely week Karen x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) zei

Hi Veerle what a lovely bright and cheerful card. I love your hand made flower. Hope you had a lovely day with your in laws, hugs Susan x

Sarah zei

Such a lovely card Veerle and wow that flower is fabulous! Hope the in-laws were suitably impressed with the clean and shiny house!!

coldwaters2 zei

Gorgeous card Veerle love that sweet, cute image also the wonderful colours and the embellishments a super, super creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Anoniem zei

Mooie kaart, prachtige bloem (ik ben er gek op)!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

Chrissy zei

Beautiful card Veerle..love the sweet image and colouring and your flower is stunning...I need to make some of these flowers..so beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anja v K@@rten zei

Beter dan het weer buiten...een echte zomerkaart en de bloem is echt mooi gedaan zeg! Creatieve groetjes, Anja

Wilma zei

Wat een MOOI, ZONNIG en FLEURIG kaartje is dit Veerle en die bloem is echt SUPER.
Enneh.....inspiratie is gratis hoor.....mag je zooooo meenemen.
Liefs Wilma ☺☺☺

Marlene Atkinson zei

This is gorgeous,I love the image, colours and design. Hope you are well. Marlene

martine zei

Hallo Veerle,
wat een heel mooi kaartje
schitterende kleurtjes met mooi stempeltje en prachtig ingekleurd
fijne avond
lieve groetjes martine

Maarit at Violets Corner zei

Absolutely gorgeous card, love the beautiful flower.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Anoniem zei

hallo Veerle,

Je verrast ons steeds met een prachtige kaart hier wordt je echt vrolijk van wat een mooie kleurtjes
heb je gebruikt SUPER !!!!!

Liefs van Hetty

Unknown zei

Hallo Veerle, je kaartje is prachtig, het brengt precies want zon in huis, en zeker in die natte,donkere dagen Leuke zomerse kleurtjes.
Groeten, Karinne

Anoniem zei

Hallo Veerle,
Wat een schitterend en lief kaartje en met die vrolijke kleuren springt het er helemaal uit, liefs van Lydiaxx

Di zei

What a lovely card Veerle - I do love the colours too! And the flowers is just great with the sweet image and bows.!

Hugs, Di xx

Debs Willis zei

Hi Veerle, what a lovely sunny card, made me smile! And that flower is beautiful
Hugs debs x

Unknown zei

Lovely card. :)
Thank you for playing with us over at Crafting by Designs & good luck!
Sanja, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...