Volgers

vrijdag 1 augustus 2014

Vintage on the road

Hallo lieve blogvrienden en alle niet-blogger vrienden ook natuurlijk,
Hello my dear blog friends and all my non-blog friends too ofcourse

Voor de kaart die ik jullie vandaag wil laten zien heb ik een heel leuke techniek
toegepast die ik een hele tijd geleden eens van het internet geplukt heb.
Heel makkelijk, heel leuk om te doen en een mooi resultaat, al zeg ik het zelf LOL.

For today's card I have used a really fun technique that I  picked up from the internet
a while ago. It's really easy, fun to do and the result is lovely, if I may say so myself ?

Ik toon eerst mijn kaart en vertel dan hoe ik ze gemaakt heb.
I will first show you my card and then tell you how I made it.


 
En nog een close up om het tekstje beter te zien.
And a close-up of the sentiment so that it's more visible.
 

 
En zo heb ik ze gemaakt:
De basis is een witte kaart van 15x30 en dubbelvouwen, de randen zijn bewerkt
met Distress Ink walnut stain. Daarop DP van Marianne Design PK9102
Rose Garden van 14x14 en ook de randen bewerkt met walnut stain
Daarop een strook wit kaart karton van 7,7x14 randen bewerkt met walnut stain
op deze strook gaat een strook DP van Rayher van 7,4x14 waarvan de randen
ook weer bewerkt zijn met walnut stain
Rechts bovenaan zit een Unique doily met bloemenrand
Op 160gr copy papier heb ik de postkaart
gestempeld Joy! crafts clear stamp 6410/0044 Post Card met Archival Jet Black
Deze heb ik ingekleurd met Faber Castell Polychromos potloden nummers:
Bruin 179-280-263 Blauw 120-151 Groen 170-167 + derwent c440
En nu komt het FUN GEDEELTE dan heb ik de afbeelding met de losse hand helemaal
rondomrond uitgescheurd en vervolgens verfrommeld. Je leest het goed, de
afbeelding waar ik zo hard aan gewerkt en gekleurd had heb ik helemaal verfrommeld.
Dan het geheel terug glad strijken met je handen en met een sponsje er zacht
overheen gaan met Distress Ink walnut stain. De tekening zal wat van de inkt
opnemen maar vooral de plooien zullen de inkt opnemen waardoor het geheel
een oude, verweerde look krijgt alsof het blaadje wel 100 jaar oud is.
Dan heb ik nog op linnen kraft karton het vliegtuigje gestempeld
Marianne Design clear stamp set CS0865 met Stazon Timber Brown en
uitgestansd met de MFD070 wavy oval van Nellie Snellen.
Uit licht blauw kaart karton de auto gestansd met de Marianne Design creatables
lr0197 T-Ford, het tekstje heb ik op de computer, geprint uitgestand
met de Docrafts mal XCU 503066 tags. De handschoenen zijn van dezelfde stempel set als het vliegtuig De swirl is van Marianne Design creatable lr0271 Anja's vintage swirls
de gekleurde delen heb ik gedaan met copic marker B93
Nog een toefje rozen en de blaadjes met FLP031 Rose Leaf van Nellie Snellen
en gekleurd met Distress Ink shabby shutters als laatste onderaan nog een
strookje blauwe kant en klaar.
 
This is how I made this card:
The base is white cardstock 15x30cm fold in half I've worked on the edges with
Distress Ink walnut stain. On top of that DP from Marianne Design PK9102
Rose Garden 14x14cm and also inked up the edges with walnut stain.
Then a piece of white cardstock 7,7x14cm edges with walnut stain and on that a piece
of DP Rayher 7,4x14cm edges with walnut stain. In the right top corner
there's a unique doily with flower border.
Then I stamped on 160grams copy paper my focal image being Joy! crafts clear stamp 6410/0044
Post card and coloured it with Faber Castell Polychromos Brown N° 179-280-263
Blue N° 120-151 Green N° 170-167 and Derwent c440
AND NOW COMES THE FUN PART. I tore out the image all around by hand
and then I crinkled up the entire image. Yes you read this correctly after
spending time and effort to colour this image nicely I crinkled the entire image.
Then you spread it out with your hands again to make it a bit smooth again.
And with a sponge and walnut stain ink you slightly go over the entire image.
Cover the entire surface and if you hit it first lightly it's gonna grab some
dark ink all over those crinkles the ink will accent those that makes it look
aged as if the piece is a 100 years old. I also stamped a little airplane
from the Marianne Design clear stamp set CS0865 with Stazon Timber Brown
on linnen kraft card stock and out of light blue cardstock I made the car with a
Marianne Design Die lr0197 T-Ford other Dies I have used
Docrafts XCU503066 Tags - Marianne Design creatables
lr0271 Anja's Vintage Swirls
I added some roses and Rose leafs which I coloured with Distress Ink
shabby shuters , the swirl I gave some colour with copic marker B93
and to finish it I added a piece of blue lace at the bottom.

Ik wil deze kaart graag laten meedoen met de volgende challenges:
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Frilly and Funkie # Vintage Travel
Fussy and Fancy #119 Words-it's all about the sentiment
Crafty Sentiments Designs #29 Anything goes
Crafting By Designs #august Anything goes

Dat was het weer voor vandaag, ik ben benieuwd naar jullie reacties.
Heel hartelijk bedankt om langs te komen en een berichtje achter te laten
dat wordt enorm gewaardeerd en ik lees ze altijd met heel veel plezier.
Dank je wel, groetjes en veel liefs van Veerle xxx

That's it for today, I'm curious for your comments. Thank you so much
for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It's much appreciated and
I love reading them every time again. So thank you so much.
Greetings, lots of love, Veerle xxx

 
 


18 opmerkingen:

Laine zei

Stunning creation Veerle. Looks like you had lots of crafty fun. It is beautiful.
Laine.
xx

aussie aNNie zei

Fantastic card and technique, amazing how a bit of this and that makes a fabulous card. I too like to tear and scrunch things up on particular my flowers....great colouring too my friend and love your verse...thought of you when I read it.....you may like to join my birthday candy on the top of my blog..xx
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Unknown zei

Looks like you had fun with this beautiful card and such a gorgeous verse a lot of meaning.
Chris x

Doreen zei

Love this gorgeous vintage make.xxx

Odette's kaartenhoekje zei

Wauuuuuw Veerle wat een super mooi kaartje. En wat een leuk ideetje va het gescheurde papier ... gaaf zeg !
Groetjes, fijne dag verder, Odette.

Anoniem zei

Een juweeltje om naar te kijken, heel mooi!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

Unknown zei

Hoi Meis, Hij is weer geweldig mooi,
Liefs Lisa

Jo Rice zei

Fantastic and I love the sentiment ....perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining in with the F & F Challenge and good luck....Jo. X

coldwaters2 zei

Hi Veerle may I thank you for the most lovely comment on my blog. Veerle this is one amazing and beautiful vintage creation, the techniques that you have used are awesome, I am afraid I am not brave enough to do what you have done and I admire your talent greatly, superb work.
hugs
lorraine x

Desire Fourie zei

Veerle this is so beautifully designed with a lovely vintage flair.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Anoniem zei

Ha Veerle,

Ik heb weer met bewondering naar je nieuwe kaarten gekeken, wat zijn ze prachtig !!!!

veel liefs van Hetty

Chrissy zei

WOW!!..very effective Veerle and very beautiful..I love the aged look with the postcard and rose..gorgeous work.

luv CHRISSYxx

Diane zei

Gorgeous card design.

Hugs Diane

Pamellia zei

Oh my gosh Veerle, this is just stunning! I love it all, the colours, the layout, all the details! Just amazing! Excellent work! Hugs :)

Jenny Marples zei

Love how you've crunched up that beautiful background to give it even more texture. It really works so well with your other elements. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

scrappymo! zei

Gorgeous! The rumpled and inked image looks wonderful...well worth the work.
This is such a lovely card...the sentiment is so psecial and I like that you have included the various means of transportation to go and see a friend.

Kim zei

What a beautiful card! The detail on the flowers is lovely and the sentiment really stricks home,as my best friend is often only close in heart. Thank you for sharing the aging technique

Cec zei

What a fun card with lots of nice little vintage touches like the postage stamp and the antique car. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
Hugs!
Cec

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...